Price per person and day, accommodation in a double room incl. full board and hunting guide
|1 professional hunter (PH) per hunter||260 €|
|1 professional hunter (PH) per 2 hunters||210 €|
|Children under 12 years||60 €|
|Rest day||110 €|
|Rifle hire per day||15 €|
|Ammunition per shot||6 €|
Trophy prices (price per trophy) *
|Mountain zebra (Hartmann's Zebra)||900 €|
|Plains Zebra (Burchell’s Zebra)||1.300 €|
|Greater kudu||1.800 €|
|Gemsbok (Oryx)||550 €|
|Blue Wildebeest||800 €|
|Black Wildebeest||950 €|
Management hunting (price per shot Subject to availability) *
|Black and Blue Wildebeest||300 €|
The hunting prices include
- Guided hunt with tracker and professional hunter / hunting guide
- Hunting vehicle with driver, game processing, taxidermy trophy preparation
- Accommodation with full board
- Laundry service
- Coffee, tea, water, juice
Not included in the daily rates
- Hunting license of € 30
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Preparation costs, shipping, customs of trophies (see current price list of taxidermist
- For trophy preparation we work with good partners to whom we pass on the trophies for taxidermy, with your permission.
- Transport to and from airport (price per route and car) € 160
- Alcohol, soft drinks based on consumption.
Recommendation if you bring your own weapon
- Calibre 7x64 for smaller antelope
- Calibre 338 Winchester Magnum – 8x68 – 30-06, 300 WM etc.
- 60 bullets are customs-free
- Import permits are issued by the weapons desk at Windhoek Airport
- Transport costs per weapon with Air Namibia approx. € 80; register in advance!
*subject to availability.